- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Love is a game. Easy to start. Hard to finish.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1992-09-18
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $18.5 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Atkinson/Knickerbocker Productions
Cast & Crew
Bridget Fonda, Campbell Scott, Kyra Sedgwick, Matt Dillon, Sheila Kelley, Jim True, Frost, Bill Pullman, James Le Gros, Ally Walker, Tom Skerritt, Jeremy Piven, Tim Burton, Peter Horton, Devon Raymond, Camilo Gallardo, Paul Giamatti, Eric Stoltz, Bill Smillie, Christopher Masterson, Dana Eskelson, Debi Mazar, Randy Thompson, Stone Gossard, Jeff Ament, Cameron Crowe, Chris Cornell, Thomas A. Doyle, Alice Marie Crowe, Jim Hechim, Heather Hughes, Victor Garber, Amy Hill, Joan Giammarco, Matt Cameron, Jerry Cantrell, Sean Kinney, Ben Shepherd, Kim Thayil, Eddie Vedder
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Singles”
Singles is a romantic comedy set in the early 1990s Seattle grunge scene. It follows the lives of a group of twenty-somethings as they navigate the complexities of relationships, careers, and life in the city.
The story follows the lives of three young adults: Debbie Hunt (Bridget Fonda), a career-minded coffee shop employee; Linda Powell (Kyra Sedgwick), a wild and free-spirited party girl; and Steve Dunne (Matt Dillon), a struggling musician. The three of them, along with their friends, are all searching for love and meaning in their lives.
The movie follows their lives as they struggle to balance their professional and personal lives. Debbie is determined to make it on her own and is reluctant to commit to a relationship. Linda is looking for a meaningful connection, but often finds herself in one-night stands. Steve is trying to make it as a musician, but is struggling to make ends meet.
As the movie progresses, the characters’ stories intertwine and they all learn valuable lessons about love, life, and relationships. Debbie and Steve eventually find a connection with each other, and Linda finds a meaningful relationship with her boss. Along the way, they all learn that it’s OK to take risks and make mistakes in order to find true happiness.
In the end, the characters all find love, happiness, and success in their own unique ways. Singles is a
Where to Watch “Singles”
If you are wondering where to watch “Singles”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Singles” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Singles” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Singles