- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Death has a ginger beard.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Romance
- Release Date: 2012-11-30
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: Big Talk Productions, StudioCanal, Film4 Productions, BFI
Cast & Crew
Alice Lowe, Steve Oram, Eileen Davies, Roger Michael, Tony Way, Seamus O’Neill, Monica Dolan, Jonathan Aris, Aymen Hamdouchi, Tom Meeten, Kali Peacock, Kenneth Hadley, Stephanie Jacob, Christine Talbot, Richard Lumsden, Dominic Applewhite, Sara Stewart, Richard Glover, Rachel Austin, Gemma Lise Thornton, Alana Burnett, Lisa, Marie Hoctor, Susan McCardle, Kelly Munro, Fawcett, Samantha Stone, Louisa Farrant, Gareth Jones, Sara Dee, Smurf, Ged, Lucy Russell, Mark Kempner, Gareth Tunley, John Hurt
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sightseers”
Sightseers is a darkly comedic British film about a couple, Chris and Tina, who set out on a caravan holiday across the English countryside. Along the way, they encounter a variety of strange and eccentric characters, and Chris begins to suspect that Tina may be a serial killer.
The film starts off with Chris and Tina, a couple in their late twenties, packing up their caravan and setting off on their holiday. Their destination is the Lake District, a beautiful area of the English countryside. Along the way, they meet a variety of strange and eccentric characters, including a pair of bickering elderly sisters, a man who claims to be a former astronaut, and a group of Goths.
Chris and Tina’s relationship is strained, and it’s soon revealed that Tina has a history of mental illness. As the holiday progresses, Chris begins to suspect that Tina may be a serial killer. He notices that whenever they stop at a new place, someone nearby ends up dead.
Chris is determined to get to the bottom of the mystery, but he soon finds himself in danger as well. Tina’s dark side is revealed, and Chris must decide whether to confront her or run away.
The film culminates in a climactic scene where Chris and Tina come face-to-face with the truth. Will they be able to confront their fears and make it out alive?
Where to Watch “Sightseers”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sightseers”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sightseers” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sightseers” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sightseers