- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The world’s greatest detective has finally met his match.
- Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Action, Mystery, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2010-01-26
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: $1.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Asylum
Cast & Crew
Ben Syder, Gareth David, Lloyd, Dominic Keating, William Huw, Elizabeth Arends, David Shackleton, Dylan Jones, Jago North, Rachael Evelyn, Catriona McDonald, Kate Thomas, Regina Hellmich, Madeleine Sansome, Cali Jones, Neil Williams, Chris Coxon, Iago Patrick McGuire, Thomes Jones, Laith Jawzi, Neill Scullard, Richard Hopkins, Phil Powell, Kevin Turner, Arron Kelly, David Lamb, Andrew Griffiths, Dewi Rhys Williams, Daniel Wood, Ainon Rowlands, James Cooper, Simon Lloyd, Roberts, Dilwyn Parry Jones, Stephen Green, Iwan Prichard, Perl Thomas, Clewyn Thomas, Anson Porey, Jones, Rhys Jones, Nathan Harris, Sandra Jackson, Dennis Jones, Dylan Wyn Pritchard, Osian Jones, Terry Jackson, Andrew Jackson, Robert Prichard, Natasha Pritchard, Gwion Wynne, Barry Jones, Tara Lee, Rachel Williams, Karl Bonawa, Timothy Bray, Elaine Cleminson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sherlock Holmes”
Sherlock Holmes is a mystery-thriller movie released in 2010, starring Robert Downey Jr. as the titular character, Sherlock Holmes, and Jude Law as his trusty sidekick, Dr. John Watson.
The movie begins with Holmes and Watson on the trail of a mysterious serial killer known as Lord Blackwood. After a series of clues, Holmes discovers that Blackwood is part of a secret society that plans to use a powerful ritual to bring back the dead.
Meanwhile, Holmes and Watson must also contend with Irene Adler, a mysterious woman who has a mysterious connection to Blackwood and his society.
As the investigation progresses, Holmes and Watson uncover more secrets about Blackwood and the society, as well as a powerful enemy who is out to stop them.
The movie culminates in an exciting and thrilling climax, as Holmes and Watson battle against Blackwood and his minions. As the battle rages on, Holmes and Watson must use their wit and ingenuity to defeat their powerful foe and save the day.
In the end, Holmes and Watson are successful in their mission, and the world is saved from the evil plans of Blackwood and his society.
Where to Watch “Sherlock Holmes”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sherlock Holmes”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sherlock Holmes” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sherlock Holmes” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sherlock Holmes