- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: SHE who must be obeyed! …SHE who must be loved! …SHE who must be possessed!
- Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Romance
- Release Date: 1965-04-18
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, Hammer Film Productions
Cast & Crew
Ursula Andress, Peter Cushing, Bernard Cribbins, John Richardson, Rosenda Monteros, Christopher Lee, André Morell, Soraya Esfandiary, Bakhtiari, Julie Mendez, Lisa Peake, John Maxim, Cherry Larman, Bula Coleman, Eddie Powell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “She”
She is a 1965 British fantasy adventure film directed by Robert Day and based on H. Rider Haggard’s novel of the same name. The film follows a group of adventurers as they search for the lost city of Kuma, ruled by a mysterious immortal queen.
The story begins with the group of adventurers, led by Leo Vincey (John Richardson), traveling to the African continent in search of the lost city of Kuma. They are joined by the mysterious and beautiful Holly (Ursula Andress), who claims to be a descendant of the city’s ancient queen. Along the way, they encounter a variety of strange creatures and obstacles, including a giant ape and an evil witch doctor.
Eventually, the group reaches the city and discovers that the queen, Ayesha (Oliver Reed), is still alive. She reveals that she is immortal and has been waiting centuries for the return of Leo, whom she believes to be the reincarnation of her lost love. She also reveals that she is the source of all the evil in the world and intends to use Leo to help her conquer it.
The group must now battle Ayesha and her minions in order to save the world from her evil plans. Will they be able to stop her before it’s too late? The fate of the world rests in their hands.
Where to Watch “She”
If you are wondering where to watch “She”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “She” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “She” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to She