- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A Love Story
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2014-08-02
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New Horizons Picture
Cast & Crew
Robert Carradine, Tony Evangelista, Rib Hillis, Conan O’Brien, Katie Savoy, Amanda Philipson, Akari Endo, Hector Then, Andrew E. Tilles, Mario Ceara, Alan Nadal Piantini, Hensy Pichardo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda”
Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda is an action-packed, horror-filled, sci-fi movie released in 2014. The movie follows the story of a hybrid creature called Sharktopus created by a mad scientist, Dr. Nathan Sands. The creature was created as a weapon for the military, but it escapes and wreaks havoc on the ocean.
Meanwhile, Dr. Sands is hired by a billionaire to create another hybrid creature, Pteracuda, to hunt down and destroy Sharktopus. But when the two creatures meet, they battle it out in a no-holds-barred fight to the death.
The movie features a star-studded cast including Eric Roberts as Dr. Sands, Kerem Bursin as the billionaire, Sara Malakul Lane as the scientist, and Sarah Lieving as the heroine.
The movie follows the heroes as they attempt to stop the two creatures from destroying each other and the ocean. As the battle ensues, they must also fight off the military forces who are determined to destroy both creatures.
In the end, the heroes succeed in their mission and the two creatures are destroyed. However, the movie ends on a cliffhanger, suggesting that the story is far from over.
Where to Watch “Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda