- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The award winning thriller that’ll bury you with laughs.
- Genres: Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 1994-12-22
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Channel Four Films, Figment Films, The Glasgow Film Fund, PolyGram Filmed Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Kerry Fox, Christopher Eccleston, Ewan McGregor, Ken Stott, Keith Allen, Colin McCredie, Peter Mullan, Gary Lewis, Frances Low, Robert David MacDonald, Tony Curran, John Hodge, Leonard O’Malley, Victoria Nairn, Jean Marie Coffey, David Scoular, Grant Glendinning, Victor Eadie, Bill Denistoun, John Bett, Elspeth Cameron, Billy Riddoch, Kenneth Bryans, Paul Doonan, John Carmichael, Gordon Cree
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Shallow Grave”
Shallow Grave is a 1994 British black comedy thriller film directed by Danny Boyle and starring Kerry Fox, Christopher Eccleston, and Ewan McGregor.
The film follows three flatmates living in Edinburgh, Scotland who are in need of a new flatmate. When they find a seemingly perfect candidate, Hugo (Keith Allen), they quickly accept him. However, they soon discover that Hugo is not who he appears to be. After Hugo dies of a drug overdose, the three flatmates find a suitcase full of money in his room. They decide to keep the money and not report the death, but soon become paranoid about the consequences of their actions.
The film follows the trio as their paranoia and greed leads them to increasingly desperate acts. As they struggle to keep their secret, they are forced to confront their own moral dilemmas and the consequences of their actions.
The film features a darkly comic tone and is filled with tension and suspense. As the three flatmates grapple with their conscience and their fears, they are forced to confront the true nature of their relationships and the lengths to which they will go to protect their secret.
Shallow Grave is a gripping and suspenseful thriller that explores the depths of human greed and the consequences of our decisions.
Where to Watch “Shallow Grave”
If you are wondering where to watch “Shallow Grave”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Shallow Grave” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Shallow Grave” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Shallow Grave