- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sean Connery is Shalako! Shalako means action! Action means Bardot!
- Genres: Western
- Release Date: 1968-11-06
- Runtime: 113.0 min
- Budget: $1.5 million
- Revenue: $2.6 million
- Production Companies: Central Cinema Company Film, Palomar Pictures International, Kingston Film Productions Ltd.
Cast & Crew
Sean Connery, Brigitte Bardot, Jack Hawkins, Stephen Boyd, Peter van Eyck, Honor Blackman, Woody Strode, Alexander Knox, Eric Sykes, Valerie French, Julián Mateos, Don Barry, Rodd Redwing, Chief Tug Smith, Hans De Vries
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Shalako”
Shalako is a 1968 western adventure film starring Sean Connery and Brigitte Bardot. The story centers around a group of European aristocrats and their guides, led by Shalako (Connery), as they travel through the American Southwest in search of a legendary lost city.
The group is made up of Countess Irina Lazaar (Bardot), her husband, the Duke of Albemarle (Stephen Boyd), and their entourage. They are joined by a mysterious and dangerous Apache warrior, Catana (Jack Hawkins). As they make their way through the rugged terrain, they become aware of a powerful and dangerous force that is hunting them.
They soon discover that the force is a ruthless band of outlaws, led by the ruthless and sadistic Big Jack (Eric Sykes). In order to survive, they must outwit and outgun the outlaws, while also trying to locate the lost city. Along the way, they must also contend with the hostile Apache tribe, led by the powerful Chief Mangas (Alex Cord).
The group eventually finds the city, but they must battle their way through the outlaws and the Apache to reach it. In the end, Shalako and the group must fight for their lives and freedom in a thrilling and action-packed finale.
Where to Watch “Shalako”
If you are wondering where to watch “Shalako”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Shalako” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Shalako” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Shalako