- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2011-10-17
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $2.1 million
- Production Companies: Grindstone Entertainment Group, Cheetah Vision, Paradox Entertainment, Gunny Entertainment, Hedge Fund Film Partners, Action Jackson Films
Cast & Crew
50 Cent, Ryan Phillippe, Bruce Willis, James Remar, Randy Couture, Will Yun Lee, Shaun Toub, Susie Abromeit, Jay Karnes, Jordan Trovillion, Ambyr Childers, Jenna Dewan, Omar J. Dorsey, Theo Kypri, Richard Goteri, Rory Markham, Brett Granstaff, Ralph Lister, Alex Safi, Rich Komenich
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Setup”
Setup is an action-packed crime thriller set in the streets of Detroit. The movie follows a group of street hustlers, led by Vince (50 Cent), as they plan a daring heist of a jewelry store.
Vince and his crew recruit a former criminal, Sonny (Bruce Willis), to help them pull off the heist. Sonny is a master thief who has been out of the game for a while, but he still has the skills and experience needed to make the job a success.
The plan is to break into the jewelry store at night, when the security systems are down. However, when they arrive at the store, they find out that the security systems are still up and running. This forces them to come up with an alternate plan to break into the store.
The crew must now use their wits and street smarts to get past the security systems and make off with the jewels. They must also contend with a rival gang of criminals who are also after the same loot.
The stakes are high and the action is intense as Vince and his crew race against the clock to pull off the heist and make a clean getaway. In the end, it will take more than just luck to succeed.
Where to Watch “Setup”
If you are wondering where to watch “Setup”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Setup” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Setup” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Setup