- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Keep your eyes on what she can not see.
- Genres: Crime, Thriller, Mystery, Horror
- Release Date: 1971-09-02
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, Filmways Pictures, Genesis Productions Ltd.
Cast & Crew
Mia Farrow, Dorothy Alison, Robin Bailey, Diane Grayson, Brian Rawlinson, Norman Eshley, Paul Nicholas, Christopher Matthews, Michael Elphick, Barrie Houghton, Lila Kaye, Donald Bisset, Max Faulkner, Scott Fredericks, Reg Harding
Synopsis – What to Expect from “See No Evil”
See No Evil is a 1971 British horror film directed by Richard Fleischer and starring Mia Farrow.
The movie follows the story of Susan (Mia Farrow), a young woman who is sent to a remote psychiatric hospital in the countryside of England. Susan is sent to the hospital to receive treatment for her mental illness, but soon finds out that something sinister is going on at the hospital. She discovers that the hospital is run by a mysterious figure known as the “Doctor” (Donald Pleasence).
The Doctor is a sinister figure who is conducting experiments on the patients in the hospital. He is using them as test subjects for his experiments, which involve the use of drugs and hypnosis. He is also using the patients to create a new breed of super-soldiers, with the goal of creating an unstoppable army.
Susan soon discovers that the Doctor is in league with a group of criminals who are using the hospital as a cover for their activities. She also discovers that the Doctor is using the patients as guinea pigs for his experiments, and is even using them to create a new breed of super-soldiers.
When Susan attempts to escape, she is pursued by the Doctor and his henchmen. She must use her wits and courage to survive and find a way to stop the Doctor and his evil plans.
See No Evil is a suspenseful and thrilling horror movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Where to Watch “See No Evil”
If you are wondering where to watch “See No Evil”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “See No Evil” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “See No Evil” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to See No Evil