- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Actress. Activist. Adversary.
- Genres: Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 2019-12-13
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $0.6 million
- Production Companies: Ingenious Media, Automatik Entertainment, Bradley Pilz Productions
Cast & Crew
Kristen Stewart, Jack O’Connell, Anthony Mackie, Margaret Qualley, Zazie Beetz, Yvan Attal, Stephen Root, Colm Meaney, Vince Vaughn, Jade Pettyjohn, Grantham Coleman, James Jordan, Gabriel Sky, Victoria Barabas, Sean Bolger, Ben Kliewer, Brian Michael Jones, Celeste Pechous, Laura Campbell, Misha Gonz, Cirkl, Robin Thomas, Kurt Collins, Tobias Truvillion, Noelle Danique Louie, Diane Chernansky, John Frederick Scott, Edmund Wyson, Claude Knowlton, Eric Alperin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Seberg”
Seberg is a 2019 political thriller starring Kristen Stewart as Jean Seberg, a French-American actress who was targeted by the FBI’s notorious Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO) in the late 1960s.
The story follows Jean Seberg, a young and beautiful French-American actress, as she is thrust into the spotlight when she is chosen to star in a French New Wave film in the late 1960s. She quickly becomes an international icon, but her fame brings unwanted attention from the FBI, who begin to target her because of her political beliefs.
The FBI begins a smear campaign against Seberg, planting false stories in the press and tapping her phones in an attempt to discredit her. Seberg is determined to fight back against the FBI’s tactics, but as the pressure mounts, she begins to feel the strain of their surveillance.
Meanwhile, Seberg’s personal life is also in turmoil. She is struggling to balance her career and her activism, and she finds herself increasingly drawn to a young Black Panther activist, Hakim Jamal (Anthony Mackie).
As the FBI’s campaign against Seberg intensifies, she finds herself caught in a web of lies and deception that threatens to destroy her career and her life. Seberg must fight to protect her identity and her reputation, and ultimately, her freedom.
The film follows Seberg’s story as she battles against the FBI’s relentless pursuit of her, and her struggle to stay true to
Where to Watch “Seberg”
If you are wondering where to watch “Seberg”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Seberg” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Seberg” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Seberg