- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2021-03-24
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: A.U.M. Films, Disrupt Studios
Cast & Crew
Ali Tabrizi, Sylvia Earle, Richard O’Barry, Paul de Gelder, Lucy Tabrizi, Jonathan Balcombe, George Monbiot, Michael Klaper
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Seaspiracy”
Seaspiracy is a 2021 documentary directed by Ali Tabrizi that examines the global fishing industry and its devastating effects on the world’s oceans. The film follows Tabrizi as he travels the globe to uncover the truth about the fishing industry and its devastating impact on marine life.
The film opens with Tabrizi in a fishing village in India, where he meets with local fishermen and learns about the devastating effects of industrial fishing on their livelihoods. He then moves on to the Canary Islands, where he meets with scientists and activists who are fighting to protect the ocean and its inhabitants from the ravages of overfishing.
Tabrizi then travels to Japan, where he learns about the dolphin-hunting industry and the impact it has had on the ocean’s ecosystem. He also visits the Faroe Islands, where he witnesses the annual slaughter of pilot whales. He then travels to the US and Canada, where he investigates the impact of factory fishing on the ocean’s ecosystem.
The film culminates with Tabrizi in the Mediterranean, where he meets with activists and scientists to discuss solutions to the global fishing crisis. He then meets with the European Union’s Fisheries Commissioner, who shares his plans for improving the sustainability of the fishing industry.
Seaspiracy is a powerful and eye-opening documentary that shines a light on the devastating effects of industrial fishing on the world’s oceans. Through interviews with experts, activists, and fishermen, Tabrizi reveals
Where to Watch “Seaspiracy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Seaspiracy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Seaspiracy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Seaspiracy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Seaspiracy