- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: 7 directors. 7 tales of terror. 0 working cell phones.
- Genres: Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 2019-10-04
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Jeremy King, Noah Segan, Toni Trucks, Chase Williamson, Baron Vaughn, Zoe Graham, Byron Brown, Chelsey Grant, Luxy Banner, Josephine McAdam, Aaron D. Alexander, Allan McLeod, Jocelyn DeBoer, Melanie Minichino, Dustin Runnels, Hawn Tran, Jon Michael Simpson, Kirk C. Johnson, John Bloom, Sam Stinson, Atsuko Okatsuka, Tristan Riggs, Nicholas Sullivan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Scare Package”
Scare Package is a horror-comedy anthology set in a small-town video store in Texas. It follows the store’s owner, Chad, and his unique employees as they help a young woman named Rad find her missing sister. As the story progresses, we learn that the video store is more than just a place to rent movies – it’s a place where the supernatural and the everyday collide.
The film is made up of six vignettes, each with its own unique take on the horror genre. In the first vignette, a teenage girl named Hannah discovers that her new neighbor is a vampire. In the second, a group of friends come face-to-face with a creature from beyond the stars. In the third, a young man discovers the power of a cursed VHS tape. In the fourth, a couple of thrill-seekers come face-to-face with a werewolf. In the fifth, a group of campers find themselves in the midst of a zombie outbreak. And in the sixth, a group of pranksters find themselves in a deadly game of hide-and-seek.
Each vignette is filled with dark humor, intense action, and plenty of scares. As the stories unfold, Chad and his employees must use their knowledge of the supernatural to help Rad find her missing sister. Along the way, they discover that the video store is a portal to a world of monsters and mayhem. In the end, the group
Where to Watch “Scare Package”
If you are wondering where to watch “Scare Package”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Scare Package” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Scare Package” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Scare Package