- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The terror has not ended. It has just begun… again.
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Action
- Release Date: 1992-01-31
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Malofilm, The Image Organization, Filmtech, Lance Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Liliana Komorowska, Valérie Valois, Steve Parrish, Colin Fox, Daniel Pilon, Peter Wight, Sith Sekae, Claire Cellucci, Michael Copeman, Chip Chuipka, Harry Hill, Jean Frenette, Sylvain Beauchamps, Gaston Perreault, Michel Perron, Tony Roman, Christopher B. MacCabe, René Malo, Stan Gibbons, Dyan Flynn, Ian Finlay, Steve Michaels, Sam Montesano, Kanitchart Ratandilog Na Phucket, Aimée Castle, Jean Boyn, Chantal Condor, Lin Parx, Rachelle Dietcher, Jason Cavalier, Brenda Adams, Rob Roy, Paul Stewart, Claire Riley, Bonfield Marcoux, Richard Jutras, Peter Wright
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Scanners III: The Takeover”
Scanners III: The Takeover is a 1992 science fiction action film directed by Christian Duguay. It is the third installment in the Scanners film series.
The movie follows a young man named Josh, who is a scanner – a person with telepathic and telekinetic powers. Josh is approached by a mysterious woman named Dr. Elizabeth Krieger, who tells him that he is the last of a dying breed of scanners, and that his powers are needed to help her take control of a powerful pharmaceutical corporation.
At first, Josh is hesitant to get involved, but is eventually convinced by Krieger’s offer of a large sum of money. He agrees to help her and soon finds himself in a world of corporate espionage and intrigue.
Josh infiltrates the headquarters of the corporation and discovers that Krieger is planning to use her scanners to take control of the company. He also discovers that the corporation is planning to use its power to create a new drug that will give them complete control over the minds of people.
Josh and his fellow scanners must now use their powers to battle the corporation and prevent them from taking control of the world. Along the way, Josh must also confront his own inner demons as he struggles to come to terms with his newfound power.
The movie culminates in a thrilling finale as Josh and his allies must battle the corporation and their powerful scanners in order to save the world from their evil plan.
Where to Watch “Scanners III: The Takeover”
If you are wondering where to watch “Scanners III: The Takeover”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Scanners III: The Takeover” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Scanners III: The Takeover” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Scanners III: The Takeover