- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He can make you do anything…if he puts his mind to it.
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Action
- Release Date: 1991-06-28
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $14.2 million
- Production Companies: Malofilm, Allegro Films, The Image Organization, Filmtech
Cast & Crew
David Hewlett, Deborah Raffin, Yvan Ponton, Isabelle Mejias, Tom Butler, Raoul Max Trujillo, Vlasta Vrana, Murray Westgate, Doris Petrie, Dorothée Berryman, Michael Rudder, Victor Knight, Jason Cavalier, Russell Yuen, Tyrone Benskin, Dawn Tyler Watson, Perry Schneiderman, Michael McGill, Carl Alacchi, Simone, Elise Girard, Ais Snyder, Kevin Fenlon, Dorian Joe Clark, Mark Camacho, Yves Langlois, René Malo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Scanners II: The New Order”
Scanners II: The New Order is a 1991 science-fiction horror film directed by Christian Duguay.
The story revolves around Seth, an undercover police officer who is sent to investigate a mysterious organization known as the New Order. The New Order is an organization that is determined to create a new world order by using its powerful telepathic abilities.
Seth discovers that the New Order is using its powers to control the minds of people in order to manipulate them into becoming their followers. He also discovers that the New Order is using a powerful drug called “Scanners” to enhance their abilities.
Seth decides to go undercover in the New Order and try to discover their secrets. He soon finds out that the New Order is planning to use their powers to overthrow the government and establish a new world order.
Seth must now use his own powers to fight the New Order and stop them from achieving their goal. He teams up with a fellow Scanner named Alice to battle the New Order and save the world from their sinister plans.
The movie is filled with thrilling action and suspense as Seth and Alice battle the New Order and try to save the world from their evil plans.
Where to Watch “Scanners II: The New Order”
If you are wondering where to watch “Scanners II: The New Order”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Scanners II: The New Order” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Scanners II: The New Order” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Scanners II: The New Order