- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Heaven help us.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2004-01-21
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $10.1 million
- Production Companies: United Artists, Single Cell Pictures, Infinity Media
Cast & Crew
Jena Malone, Mandy Moore, Macaulay Culkin, Patrick Fugit, Heather Matarazzo, Eva Amurri Martino, Martin Donovan, Mary, Louise Parker, Chad Faust, Elizabeth Thai, Valerie Bertinelli, Kett Turton, Julia Arkos, Donna White, James Caldwell, Nicki Clyne, Aaron Douglas, Patricia Drake, Brent Fidler, Jay Hilliker, John Innes, Greg Kean, Joe MacLeod, Althea McAdam, Thomas Plustwik, Syndie Skeeles, Susan Wilkey
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Saved!”
Saved! is a 2004 American teen comedy-drama film that follows the story of Mary, a devout Christian high school student who discovers that her boyfriend, Dean, is gay. After Mary finds out, she and her two best friends, Hilary Faye and Tia, devise a plan to try to save Dean from his homosexuality.
The movie begins with Mary and Dean, a couple in high school, attending a school prayer meeting. Mary is a devout Christian who believes that God has a plan for her and Dean. However, when Dean confides in Mary that he is gay, Mary is shocked and she is torn between her faith and her love for Dean.
The film follows Mary as she comes to terms with Dean’s sexuality and learns to accept him for who he is. Mary’s two best friends, Hilary Faye and Tia, are less accepting of Dean’s sexuality and devise a plan to try to “cure” him. They enlist the help of their classmate Roland, a wheelchair-bound boy who has a crush on Mary, to help them in their mission.
The plan backfires when Mary finds out and she is forced to confront her friends and her faith. Mary eventually learns to accept Dean’s sexuality and discovers that her faith is stronger than her doubts.
The film culminates with Mary, Dean, Hilary Faye, Tia, and Roland attending a school dance. Mary and Dean share a
Where to Watch “Saved!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Saved!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Saved!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Saved!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Saved!