- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 2015-11-17
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: WWE Studios
Cast & Crew
Mike Mizanin, Paige, AnnaLynne McCord, Eric Keenleyside, Kathryn Kirkpatrick, Geoff Gustafson, Karen Holness, Dylan Schmid, Mitchell Kummen, Bruce Blain, Nicholas Coombe, Donald Munro, Patrick Sparling, Anthony Shudra, Maggie Sullivun, Celeste Insell, Maryse Mizanin, Tom McLaren, Benjamin Wilkinson, Leela Savasta
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Santa’s Little Helper”
Santa’s Little Helper is a heartwarming holiday comedy that follows the story of a young girl named Madison who is struggling to find her place in the world. She has been living with her single father since her mother passed away, and she’s feeling like an outsider at school and in her small town. One day, she finds a magical elf named Solly who is sent from the North Pole to help her out.
Solly is a mischievous elf who loves to have fun and play pranks on Madison and her father. Madison and Solly quickly become best friends, and Madison discovers that Solly is a master of magic and can help her in ways she never imagined.
Together, Madison and Solly embark on a magical journey to save Christmas and to help Madison find her place in the world. Along the way, they encounter some unexpected obstacles and make some unlikely allies. They must battle a wicked witch, outwit a conniving toy manufacturer, and even enlist the help of Santa himself.
In the end, Madison learns that sometimes the best gifts come in small packages and that the most important thing in life is to find your place in the world and to be true to yourself.
Where to Watch “Santa’s Little Helper”
If you are wondering where to watch “Santa’s Little Helper”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Santa’s Little Helper” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Santa’s Little Helper” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Santa’s Little Helper