- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You’re Going to Explode With “Safety Laughs” when You see This Fun Bomb.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance, Action
- Release Date: 1923-04-01
- Runtime: 74.0 min
- Budget: $0.1 million
- Revenue: $1.5 million
- Production Companies: Hal Roach Studios
Cast & Crew
Harold Lloyd, Mildred Davis, Bill Strother, Noah Young, Westcott Clarke, Roy Brooks, Mickey Daniels, Richard Daniels, Ray Erlenborn, William Gillespie, Helen Gilmore, Wallace Howe, James T. Kelley, Billie Latimer, Gus Leonard, Sam Lufkin, Earl Mohan, Marie Mosquini, Fred C. Newmeyer, Charles Stevenson, Anna Townsend, Patrick Youch
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Safety Last!”
Safety Last! is a 1923 silent comedy film starring Harold Lloyd and Mildred Davis. The movie follows Harold ‘Hal’ Lloyd, a young man from a small town who travels to the big city in pursuit of his dreams. He finds a job as a department store clerk, and his ambition soon leads him to take a risky stunt in order to promote the store.
Hal agrees to climb the outside of the store’s 12-story building in an attempt to draw attention and customers. With the help of his friend, he begins the climb, but soon finds himself in danger of falling. As the crowd below watches in horror, Hal continues his ascent, and eventually reaches the top of the building.
At the same time, Hal’s girlfriend, Mildred Davis, is searching for him in the city. When she discovers what he has done, she rushes to the store building to help him. As Hal is about to make his descent, the police arrive and arrest him, believing he is attempting to commit suicide.
Mildred and Hal’s friends come to his rescue, and the crowd cheers as Hal and Mildred embrace at the top of the building. In the end, Hal’s daring stunt pays off, as the store’s sales skyrocket and the couple celebrates their newfound fame and fortune.
Where to Watch “Safety Last!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Safety Last!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Safety Last!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Safety Last!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Safety Last!