- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every bullet leaves a trail.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2006-01-06
- Runtime: 122.0 min
- Budget: $17.0 million
- Revenue: $9.5 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, International Production Company, Media 8 Entertainment, True Grit Productions, MDP Filmproduktion, Zero Gravity Management, VIP 1 Medienfonds, Pierce/Williams Entertainment, VIP 2 Medienfonds
Cast & Crew
Paul Walker, Cameron Bright, Vera Farmiga, Chazz Palminteri, Karel Roden, Johnny Messner, Ivana Miličević, Alex Neuberger, Michael Cudlitz, Bruce Altman, Elizabeth Mitchell, Arthur J. Nascarella, John Noble, Idalis DeLeon, David Warshofsky, Evangeline, Jim Tooey, Thomas Rosales Jr.-Morgan Johnson, Jamba Mulimbwe, Maurice Lee, Viktor Cervenka, Oakley Lehman, Jan Kohout, Jeffrey Smith, Karen Joy Cifarelli, Brian Caspe, Ryan James, Ellen Savaria, Jiří Šimberský, Petr Horáček, Miroslav Lhotka, William Byrd Wilkins, Ephraim Goldin, Matthew Blood, Smyth, Julian Littman, Kateřina Novotná, Clara Perez, Louise De Stexhe, James Lambert, Howard Lotker, David Monteiro, Jeff Caster, Todd Kramer, Andrew Jopson, Eddie Otero, Jan Vosmik, Roman Kracík, Václav Bednář, Glenn Wrage, Andrea Vybiralova, Monika Podzimkova
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Running Scared”
Running Scared is a 2006 crime thriller directed by Wayne Kramer. The movie stars Paul Walker as Joey Gazelle, a low-level mobster who is forced to dispose of a gun used in a mob-related killing. The gun, however, is stolen by a pair of street kids, and Joey is given 24 hours to find it.
The movie follows Joey as he searches the streets of New Jersey for the gun. Along the way, he encounters a variety of shady characters, including a Russian mobster, a drug-dealing pimp, and a corrupt cop. Joey also discovers that the gun was used in a murder that is connected to a powerful mob boss.
As the clock ticks down, Joey must race against time to find the gun and save himself from the mob’s wrath. Along the way, he discovers that there is more to the gun than meets the eye, and that it is connected to a dark secret from his past.
Ultimately, Joey must confront his own demons and risk his life to save himself and his family. Running Scared is a thrilling ride through the gritty underworld of organized crime, and a powerful exploration of a man’s struggle to protect those he loves.
Where to Watch “Running Scared”
If you are wondering where to watch “Running Scared”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Running Scared” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Running Scared” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Running Scared