- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie
- Genres: Animation, Family, Music
- Release Date: 1998-10-16
- Runtime: 83.0
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: GoodTimes Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Eric Pospisil, Kathleen Barr, John Goodman, Whoopi Goldberg, Debbie Reynolds, Bob Newhart, Eric Idle, Richard Simmons, Matt Hill, Vanessa Morley, Alec Willows, Lee Tockar, Garry Chalk, Christopher Gray, Myriam Sirois, Elizabeth Carol Savenkoff, Cathy Weseluck, Paul Dobson, Colin Murdock, David Kaye, Terry Klassen, Tyler Thompson, Jim Byrnes
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie is a 1998 animated musical fantasy film based on the 1964 Rankin/Bass television special of the same name. The film follows the adventures of Rudolph, a young reindeer who is born with a glowing red nose. He is ridiculed by the other reindeer, who refuse to let him join in their games, and is eventually banished from the Reindeer Games.
Rudolph embarks on a journey with his loyal friend, a polar bear named Leonard, to find a place where he can be accepted. Along the way, Rudolph and Leonard meet a family of elves, a trio of singing crows, and a prospector named Yukon Cornelius. They also encounter the Abominable Snowman, who has been terrorizing the North Pole.
With the help of his new friends, Rudolph must find a way to save Christmas from the evil forces of the Storm King, who is determined to take over the North Pole. Along the way, Rudolph discovers the true meaning of friendship and courage and learns that being different can be a good thing.
Featuring the voices of John Goodman, Bob Newhart, and Debbie Reynolds
How & Where to Watch “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie”
Wondering where to watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie