- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Pentagon denied it was a UFO. But one man knew better, because he was there.
- Genres: Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1994-07-31
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Citadel Entertainment, Showtime Networks
Cast & Crew
Kyle MacLachlan, Martin Sheen, Dwight Yoakam, Xander Berkeley, Bob Gunton, Kim Greist, Peter MacNicol, John M. Jackson, Nick Searcy, Charles Hallahan, Ray McKinnon, Eugene Roche, Charles Martin Smith, Doug Wert, Hoke Howell, Cynthia Allison, Matthew Faison, Lisa Waltz, Philip Baker Hall, Lawrence Dobkin, Warren Munson, Gary Bullock
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Roswell”
Roswell is a sci-fi/mystery/drama film released in 1994. The movie follows the story of three teenagers, Liz, Max, and Michael, who live in the small town of Roswell, New Mexico.
The movie starts off with the trio of teens living their lives as normal high schoolers, dealing with the everyday drama of teenage life. But when Liz is almost killed in a car accident, she is saved by Max, who reveals that he has mysterious powers. Liz soon discovers that Max, Michael, and Isabel (Max’s sister) are actually aliens who have been living on Earth for 10 years after their spacecraft crashed in the desert near Roswell.
The trio are soon forced to hide their true identities from the government, as they are pursued by a secret government agency that wants to capture them and study their alien powers. With the help of Liz, Max, Michael, and Isabel must find a way to protect themselves and their secret while also trying to figure out the mystery of their origin.
The movie follows the teens as they try to stay one step ahead of the government agents while also uncovering the truth about their alien heritage. Along the way, they must also learn to trust each other and accept their powers in order to protect their secret and their freedom.
The movie culminates with an epic showdown between the teens and the government agents, as Max and his friends must use their alien powers to fight for their freedom
Where to Watch “Roswell”
If you are wondering where to watch “Roswell”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Roswell” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Roswell” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Roswell