- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Somewhere in the crowd is a killer who can turn smiles into screams.
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 1977-06-10
- Runtime: 119.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures
Cast & Crew
George Segal, Richard Widmark, Timothy Bottoms, Henry Fonda, Susan Strasberg, Helen Hunt, Dorothy Tristan, Harry Davis, Stephen Pearlman, G.F. Rowe, Wayne Tippit, Michael Bell, Quinn K. Redeker, Robert Quarry, Steve Guttenberg, Craig Wasson, Russell Mael, Ron Mael, Richard Altman, Gloria Calomee, Jean Rasey, Greg Elliot, Tara Buckman, Monica Lewis, Dick Wesson, Bruce Kimball, Bruce French, Stephen Mendillo, Larry Holt, Gene Tyburn, Harry Guardino
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Rollercoaster”
Rollercoaster is a 1977 suspense thriller starring George Segal, Timothy Bottoms, Henry Fonda, and Richard Widmark. It follows the story of Mel (Segal), a family man who is forced to take a job as a security guard at a major amusement park. He soon discovers that a mad bomber is threatening to blow up the park’s roller coasters unless he is paid a large sum of money.
The park’s owner, Harry (Fonda), refuses to pay the ransom, and Mel is left to figure out how to stop the bomber. With the help of his fellow security guards, Mel discovers that the bomber is an ex-employee of the park, who was fired after a tragic accident involving one of the roller coasters.
With the clock ticking, Mel and his team must race to find the bomber before he can carry out his plan. Along the way, they must also contend with a series of dangerous obstacles, including a malfunctioning roller coaster, a raging storm, and a gang of thugs who are also after the ransom money.
In the end, Mel and his team are able to thwart the bomber’s plan and save the park. However, they discover that the bomber has an even bigger plan in motion that could put the entire park in danger. They must now find a way to stop him before it is too late.
Where to Watch “Rollercoaster”
If you are wondering where to watch “Rollercoaster”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Rollercoaster” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Rollercoaster” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Rollercoaster