- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Opportunity rocks where you least expect it.
- Genres: Comedy, Music, War
- Release Date: 2015-10-22
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $15.0 million
- Revenue: $3.0 million
- Production Companies: Shangri, La Entertainment, Open Road Films, QED International, Dune Films, Venture Forth
Cast & Crew
Bill Murray, Zooey Deschanel, Bruce Willis, Kate Hudson, Taylor Kinney, Danny McBride, Scott Caan, Eugenia Kuzmina, Sarah Baker, Leem Lubany, Avery Phillips, Megan Raich, Jonas Khan, Arian Moayed, Fahim Fazli, Sameer Ali Khan, Beejan Land, Husam Chadat, Kelly Lynch, Glenn Fleshler, Fatim Zahra El Hassani, Hassan Bouayad, Sebastien Collineau, Hamdane Mohamed Habib, Azeddine Benamara, Mohamed Boussalem, Mansour Badri, Kamel Kenzo, Yassir Semlali, Mehdi Kachaoui, Oussama Kadir, Touami Noureddine, Mouhcine Malzi, Nour El Idrissi, Moutamassik Mohamed, Hamid Najah, Mustapha Makhada, Abdellatif Chaouqi, Souad Belamlih, Benjamin Hicquel
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Rock the Kasbah”
Rock the Kasbah is a 2015 American comedy-drama film directed by Barry Levinson and starring Bill Murray, Kate Hudson, Bruce Willis, Zooey Deschanel, Danny McBride, Scott Caan, and Leem Lubany.
The film follows Richie Lanz (Murray), a washed-up music manager who discovers a young girl with an extraordinary voice while on a music tour in Afghanistan. After convincing her to enter a singing competition, Richie and his rag-tag group of misfits must battle against all odds to get her to the finals.
The film opens with Richie and his long-time client Ronnie (Willis) on tour in Afghanistan. When Ronnie suddenly abandons the tour, Richie is left stranded and desperate for money. He soon finds himself in a small village where he meets Salima (Lubany), a young girl with an amazing voice. Richie is inspired by her talent and decides to help her enter a singing competition and become a star.
Richie and Salima set off on a journey to the city of Kabul, where the competition is being held. Along the way, they are joined by a motley crew of characters, including a former CIA agent (McBride), a German arms dealer (Caan), and a British rock star (Hudson). Despite their differences, the group bands together and embarks on a wild adventure to get Salima to the competition.
On their journey, they
Where to Watch “Rock the Kasbah”
If you are wondering where to watch “Rock the Kasbah”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Rock the Kasbah” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Rock the Kasbah” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Rock the Kasbah