- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Science Fiction, Animation, Comedy
- Release Date: 2008-11-16
- Runtime: 23.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Lucasfilm Ltd.-Sony Pictures Digital, Stoopid Monkey, ShadowMachine
Cast & Crew
Seth Green, Abraham Benrubi, Bob Bergen, Ahmed Best, Breckin Meyer, Seth MacFarlane, Rachael Leigh Cook, Hugh Davidson, Donald Faison, Keith Ferguson, Carrie Fisher, Breckin Meyer, Conan O’Brien, Dan Milano, Adrianne Palicki, Andy Richter, Billy Dee Williams, Zeb Wells
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II”
Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II is a 2008 stop-motion animated film that follows the further adventures of the Robot Chicken Star Wars characters. The film begins with the characters from the original Robot Chicken: Star Wars special, including Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, and the Stormtroopers. The characters are on a mission to retrieve a secret weapon, but they are hindered by a mysterious force.
The characters soon discover that the force is actually a group of rebel robots, led by the robot chicken. The robots have been sent by the Emperor to destroy the secret weapon. The robots have been programmed to be the ultimate weapon, and the Emperor believes that they will be unstoppable.
The characters must battle the robots in order to retrieve the secret weapon. Along the way, they encounter many obstacles, including a giant, robotic version of Jabba the Hutt. The characters must also face off against a powerful Sith Lord, who has been manipulating events from the shadows.
The characters eventually make it to the secret weapon, only to discover that it is a powerful weapon of mass destruction. The characters must then decide whether to use the weapon or to destroy it. In the end, the characters choose to destroy the weapon, thus saving the galaxy.
Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II is a humorous and exciting adventure that features plenty of action and laughs. It is sure to entertain fans of the original Robot Chicken: Star Wars
Where to Watch “Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II”
If you are wondering where to watch “Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II