- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Adventure. The Romance. The Legend.
- Genres: Adventure
- Release Date: 1991-05-13
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: $15.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: WDR, 20th Century Fox Television, Working Title Films, CanWest Global Communications
Cast & Crew
Patrick Bergin, Uma Thurman, Jürgen Prochnow, Edward Fox, Jeroen Krabbé, Owen Teale, Danny Webb, David Morrissey, Barry Stanton, Conrad Asquith, Alex Norton, Jeff Nuttall, Phelim McDermott, Carolyn Backhouse, Anthony O’Donnell, Gabrielle Lloyd, Richard Moore, Jonathan Cullen, Caspar De La Mare, Gabrielle Reidy, Stephen Pallister, Kevin Pallister, Josh Moran, Stan Pinton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Robin Hood”
Robin Hood is a classic story of good versus evil, and the 1991 movie adaptation stays true to the timeless tale.
The movie begins with Robin of Locksley, a nobleman, returning to England from the Crusades. He is shocked to find his home, Nottingham, in shambles, with its citizens oppressed by the cruel Sheriff of Nottingham and his henchman, the ruthless Guy of Gisbourne. Robin is determined to restore justice and freedom to his people and sets out to do so.
He gathers a band of merry men to help him in his mission. With their help, Robin and his men steal from the rich and give to the poor, while also outwitting the Sheriff and Guy of Gisbourne. During their adventures, Robin falls in love with the beautiful Maid Marian, who is the ward of the Sheriff.
The Sheriff and Guy of Gisbourne are determined to stop Robin Hood and his men, and they devise a plan to capture Robin. They set a trap for him, but he is able to escape with the help of his men. The Sheriff then orders a public execution of Robin and his men, but they are able to escape and take refuge in Sherwood Forest.
With the help of his band of merry men, Robin continues to fight for justice and the rights of the people of Nottingham. He eventually defeats the Sheriff and Guy of Gisbourne and restores justice and freedom to his people.
Where to Watch “Robin Hood”
If you are wondering where to watch “Robin Hood”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Robin Hood” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Robin Hood” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Robin Hood