- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Based on the Shocking True Story
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2007-09-07
- Runtime: 119.0 min
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Carnaby International, Hanover Films
Cast & Crew
Ricci Harnett, Terry Stone, Craig Fairbrass, Roland Manookian, Coralie Rose, Neil Maskell, Billy Murray, Ian Virgo, Kierston Wareing, Patrick Regis, Lara Belmont, Emily Beecham, Frank Harper, Jason Maza, Mark Killeen, Slipmatt, Nicola Paige, Emily Clark, Julia Fygnarek, Charlene Bryan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Rise of the Footsoldier”
Rise of the Footsoldier is a 2007 British crime drama film directed by Julian Gilbey and starring Ricci Harnett, Terry Stone, and Craig Fairbrass. The film follows the life of Carlton Leach, a former football hooligan who rises to become a successful criminal in the London underworld.
The film opens with Carlton (Harnett) as a young man who is part of a football hooligan firm in Essex. He soon rises to become the leader of the firm, and uses his newfound power to become involved in the criminal underworld. He begins to make money from drug dealing and other illegal activities, and soon finds himself at the head of a powerful criminal organization.
However, Carlton’s newfound success comes with a price. He soon finds himself in the middle of a turf war between rival gangs and is forced to make a tough decision; either fight for his life or turn his back on the criminal life he has built.
The film follows Carlton as he navigates the dangerous world of organized crime and struggles to keep his family safe. Along the way, he must also confront his own personal demons as he struggles to balance his criminal activities with his family life.
The film culminates with a dramatic showdown between Carlton and his enemies, as he attempts to protect his family and his criminal empire. In the end, Carlton must decide if he will continue to fight for his life or if he will turn his back on the
Where to Watch “Rise of the Footsoldier”
If you are wondering where to watch “Rise of the Footsoldier”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Rise of the Footsoldier” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Rise of the Footsoldier” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Rise of the Footsoldier