- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2004-10-15
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Motion Picture Corporation of America, Riding the Bullet Production, Apollo Productions
Cast & Crew
Jonathan Jackson, David Arquette, Cliff Robertson, Barbara Hershey, Erika Christensen, Jackson Warris, Jeffrey Ballard, Peter LaCroix, Chris Gauthier, Robin Nielsen, Matt Frewer, Simon Webb, Keith Dallas, Danielle Dunn, Morris, Nicky Katt, Mick Garris, Cynthia Garris, Barry W. Levy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Riding the Bullet”
Riding the Bullet is a 2004 American horror film directed by Mick Garris, based on the Stephen King novella of the same name.
The story follows Alan Parker (Jonathan Jackson), a young man who has recently broken up with his girlfriend, Amy (Erika Christensen). In an attempt to get over his heartache, Alan takes a job as a night watchman at a local cemetery.
One night, while on duty, Alan is visited by a spectral figure who tells him that his mother (Barbara Hershey) is dying in a hospital across the country. Desperate to see her one last time, Alan decides to hitchhike his way there, despite warnings from the mysterious figure.
Along the way, Alan meets a variety of strange characters, all of whom seem to have a connection to his journey. He also finds himself in some extremely dangerous situations, including a confrontation with a group of neo-Nazis and a car accident involving a deadly hitchhiker.
As the journey progresses, Alan discovers that the mysterious figure is actually a supernatural being known as the “Riding the Bullet”, who is collecting souls for the afterlife. Alan must make a choice between life and death, and ultimately learns that his life is his own to control.
Riding the Bullet is a thrilling and suspenseful horror film, filled with unexpected twists and turns. It is a gripping story of life and death, and the choices that we make in
Where to Watch “Riding the Bullet”
If you are wondering where to watch “Riding the Bullet”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Riding the Bullet” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Riding the Bullet” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Riding the Bullet