- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Magical fairy tales with unexpected twists
- Genres: Family, Animation, Comedy, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2017-10-11
- Runtime: 60.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.2 million
- Production Companies: Magic Light Pictures, Triggerfish
Cast & Crew
Dominic West, Gemma Chan, Rose Leslie, Tamsin Greig, Bertie Carvel, Rob Brydon, Amelie Forester, Evans, Isaac Hempstead, Wright, Dylan Issberner, Bel Powley, David Walliams, Rob Brydon, Eden Muckle, Dolly Heavey
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Revolting Rhymes”
Revolting Rhymes is a 2017 British-German animated fantasy film based on the children’s book of the same name by Roald Dahl. The film is an adaptation of two of Dahl’s rhymes, “Little Red Riding Hood” and “The Three Little Pigs”.
The movie follows the adventures of Little Red Riding Hood and the three little pigs as they attempt to outwit the Big Bad Wolf. Little Red Riding Hood is a brave and clever girl who has been sent by her grandmother to deliver a basket of goodies to her home in the forest. Along the way, she meets the three little pigs, who are being harassed by the Big Bad Wolf. The three little pigs enlist Little Red Riding Hood’s help to protect them from the Wolf’s schemes.
Little Red Riding Hood and the three little pigs come up with an ingenious plan to outwit the Wolf. They use a variety of tactics, from building a brick house to using a clever disguise. In the end, the Wolf is outsmarted and the four friends are able to make it safely to Grandma’s house.
The movie is full of adventure and fun, with plenty of laughs along the way. The animation is colorful and whimsical, and the voice acting is superb. Revolting Rhymes is sure to delight and entertain viewers of all ages.
Where to Watch “Revolting Rhymes”
If you are wondering where to watch “Revolting Rhymes”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Revolting Rhymes” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Revolting Rhymes” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Revolting Rhymes