- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: All New Thrills! Shocks! Suspense!
- Genres: Science Fiction, Adventure, Horror
- Release Date: 1955-05-13
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.1 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, Universal International Pictures
Cast & Crew
John Agar, Lori Nelson, John Bromfield, Nestor Paiva, Grandon Rhodes, Dave Willock, Robert B. Williams, Charles Cane, Ricou Browning, Ben Chapman, Tom Hennesy, Ken Peters, Diane DeLaire, Clint Eastwood, Robert Nelson, Brett Halsey, Don C. Harvey, Robert Wehling, Bill Young, Julian Fant, Jack Gargan, Judeena Blackmer, Sally Baskin, Mildred Baskin, Sydney Mason, Loretta Agar, Charles Gibb, Betty Jane Howarth, Patricia Powers, Charles Victor, Robert F. Hoy, Mike Doyle
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Revenge of the Creature”
Revenge of the Creature is a 1955 American science fiction horror film directed by Jack Arnold and starring John Agar, Lori Nelson, and John Bromfield. It is a sequel to the 1954 film Creature from the Black Lagoon, and the second installment in the Creature franchise.
The story begins with a team of scientists from the Ocean Harbor Oceanarium in Florida who are sent to the Amazon in search of the Creature from the Black Lagoon. After capturing the creature, they bring him to the oceanarium, where he is studied by Dr. William Barton (John Agar) and his assistant, Helen Dobson (Lori Nelson).
At the oceanarium, the Creature is tormented and exploited by the staff and visitors, and eventually escapes. He makes his way to a nearby town, where he terrorizes the residents and kidnaps Helen. Dr. Barton and a local sheriff set out to rescue her, and they eventually succeed.
Meanwhile, the Creature is pursued by a ruthless hunter, who wants to capture him alive and put him on display in a sideshow. The hunter is determined to get his revenge on the Creature for attacking him in the Amazon.
In the end, Dr. Barton and the sheriff manage to rescue Helen and capture the Creature. The hunter is killed in the process, and the Creature is returned to the oceanarium, where he is treated with more respect and kindness.
Revenge of the Creature is a
Where to Watch “Revenge of the Creature”
If you are wondering where to watch “Revenge of the Creature”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Revenge of the Creature” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Revenge of the Creature” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Revenge of the Creature