- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You may now kick the bride.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2010-07-18
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Von Zerneck Sertner Films
Cast & Crew
JoAnna Garcia, Beth Broderick, Raven, Symoné, Chryssie Whitehead, Virginia Williams, Lacey Minchew, David Clayton Rogers, Brittany Ishibashi
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Revenge of the Bridesmaids”
Revenge of the Bridesmaids is a 2010 romantic comedy directed by John Putch. The movie follows two best friends, Abby and Jo, who are determined to get revenge on the man who broke their friend’s heart.
Abby and Jo are bridesmaids at the wedding of their friend Liv, who is marrying the man of her dreams, Doug. But when Doug suddenly jilts Liv at the altar, the two friends are determined to get revenge. They devise a plan to crash Doug’s upcoming wedding to his new fiancée, and use their bridesmaid skills to sabotage the ceremony.
Abby and Jo enlist the help of their friends, including Liv’s brother, who works as a wedding planner, and a former bridesmaid who is now a wedding dress designer. Together, they come up with a plan to make sure Doug’s wedding is a disaster.
Meanwhile, Abby and Jo find themselves falling for two of Doug’s groomsmen, and they must decide if they are willing to risk their friendship and their plan for revenge for the chance of love.
As the wedding day approaches, Abby and Jo are faced with a difficult decision. Will they go through with their plan and get the revenge they seek, or will they put aside their feelings of anger and betrayal and let Doug have his happily ever after?
Where to Watch “Revenge of the Bridesmaids”
If you are wondering where to watch “Revenge of the Bridesmaids”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Revenge of the Bridesmaids” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Revenge of the Bridesmaids” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Revenge of the Bridesmaids