- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Return to Sleepaway Camp
- Genres: Mystery, Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 2008-11-04
- Runtime: 86.0
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Production Companies: Go2sho, Return to Sleepaway corp.
Cast & Crew
Vincent Pastore, Michael Gibney, Paul DeAngelo, Jonathan Tiersten, Isaac Hayes, Lenny Venito, Erin Broderick, Adam Wylie, Kate Simses, Brye Cooper, Michael Werner, Christopher Shand, Jaime Radow, Felissa Rose, Christiane Hess, Jess Margera, Chad I Ginsburg, Deron Miller, Vern Zaborowski, Dee Dee Friedman, Mike Tatosian, Chris Violette, Lauren Toub, Shahidah McIntosh
Return to Sleepaway Camp is a 2008 slasher film directed by Robert Hiltzik and the third installment in the Sleepaway Camp franchise. The film follows a group of teenagers who are sent to a summer camp, only to find themselves in danger when a killer begins to target them one by one.
The film begins with a group of teenagers who are sent to Camp Manabe, a summer camp in the woods of New York. Little do they know that the camp has a dark history, as it was the site of a series of gruesome murders that took place years earlier. As the teens settle into their new surroundings, strange occurrences begin to take place. When a series of murders begin to occur, the campers realize that a killer is stalking them, and they must figure out who is responsible before it’s too late.
Return to Sleepaway Camp features a cast of familiar faces, including Paul DeAngelo, Felissa Rose, Jonathan Tiersten, and Vincent Pastore. The film also features a score by composer Harry Manfredini, who composed the music for the first two films in the series.
Return to Sleepaway Camp is a classic slasher film that pays homage to the original while providing an exciting
How & Where to Watch “Return to Sleepaway Camp”
Wondering where to watch Return to Sleepaway Camp?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Return to Sleepaway Camp.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Return to Sleepaway Camp” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Return to Sleepaway Camp” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Return to Sleepaway Camp