- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Return to Horror High
- Genres: Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 1987-01-28
- Runtime: 95.0
- Production Companies: New World Pictures, Balcor Film Investors
Cast & Crew
Lori Lethin, Brendan Hughes, Alex Rocco, Scott Jacoby, Andy Romano, Richard Brestoff, Al Fann, Pepper Martin, Maureen McCormick, Vince Edwards, Philip McKeon, Panchito Gómez, Michael Eric Kramer, Remy O’Neill, Darcy DeMoss, Cliff Emmich, Kristi Somers, George Clooney, Marvin J. McIntyre, Alison Noble, Joy Heston
Return to Horror High is a 1987 horror-comedy film directed by Mark Rosenthal and starring George Clooney in one of his earliest roles. The film follows a film crew as they attempt to make a horror movie at the site of a real-life massacre that took place at a high school in the 1960s.
The film opens with the massacre that took place at the high school in the 1960s. We then cut to the present day, where a film crew, led by director Alex Winters (Clooney), has decided to shoot a horror movie at the same location. Alex and his crew arrive at the school and immediately begin filming, with the help of the school’s principal, Mr. Loomis (Lance Henriksen).
However, soon after they begin shooting, strange and unexplainable things begin to happen. The crew starts to experience a series of bizarre and supernatural occurrences, including a mysterious figure in a black robe, a ghostly figure in the hallways, and a mysterious voice that speaks to them through the walls.
As the film progresses, it becomes clear that the crew is in danger and that the ghostly figure is actually the spirit of a girl who was murdered
How & Where to Watch “Return to Horror High”
Wondering where to watch Return to Horror High?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Return to Horror High.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Return to Horror High” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Return to Horror High” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Return to Horror High