- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis
- Genres: Horror, Comedy, Action
- Release Date: 2005-10-15
- Runtime: 88.0
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Production Companies: Castel Film, Denholm Trading Inc.-Aurora Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Aimee, Lynn Chadwick, Cory Hardrict, John Keefe, Jana Kramer, Peter Coyote, Elvin Dandel, Alexandru Geoana, Diana Munteanu, Șerban Georgevici, Gelu Nitu, Claudiu Trandafir, Boris Petroff, Constantin Bărbulescu, Răzvan Oprea, Mihai Bisericanu, Dan Aştileanu, Lorena Lupu, Natalie Ester, Monica Mihaescu, Claudiu Istodor, George Remes, Cristian Popa, Harold Greene, Cleve Hall, Larry Odien, Toma Danila
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis is a 2005 horror film directed by Ellory Elkayem. The film is the fourth installment in the Return of the Living Dead franchise and is the sequel to the 1988 film The Return of the Living Dead.
The film follows a group of four teenagers, Curt (Peter Coyote), Julie (Aimee Leigh), Joey (Cory Hardrict) and Ernie (John Keefe), who are on a road trip to retrieve a stolen car. Along the way, they encounter a mysterious man named Tarman (John Philbin) who tells them about a secret underground military facility called Necropolis. The group decides to explore the facility and soon find themselves face-to-face with the living dead.
The group soon discovers that Necropolis is a secret government facility where scientists are experimenting with a new form of reanimation that brings the dead back to life. However, the experiment has gone horribly wrong and the undead creatures have escaped and are wreaking havoc on the city.
The group must now fight for their lives and find a way to stop the undead creatures before they are overrun. Along the way, they are aided by a mysterious figure known as the Grave
How & Where to Watch “Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis”
Wondering where to watch Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis