- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They were out for blood, and rotten to the core. Now they’re back …
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1988-04-22
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Four Square Productions, Transatlantic Entertainment, Tomatos II
Cast & Crew
Anthony Starke, George Clooney, Karen M. Waldron, John Astin, Steve Lundquist, Michael Villani, J. Stephen Peace, Harvey Weber, John De Bello, Costa Dillon, Deborah Gates, Rick Rockwell, Teri Weigel, Gordon Howard, Devlin, Debi Fares, Michael Greene
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Return of the Killer Tomatoes!”
Return of the Killer Tomatoes! is a 1988 American comedy horror film directed by John De Bello and starring George Clooney, John Astin, and Karen Mistal. The film is a sequel to the 1978 cult classic Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!
The film follows the continuing adventures of Professor Gangreen (John Astin) and his attempts to create a race of mutant tomatoes that can take over the world. After his last attempt failed, Gangreen has been living in hiding. However, an ambitious reporter, Wilbur Finletter (George Clooney) discovers his whereabouts and attempts to expose him.
Meanwhile, Gangreen has been busy creating a new breed of killer tomatoes and plans to launch a full-scale attack on the city. With the help of his assistant Igor (Steve Lundquist), Gangreen creates an army of mutant tomatoes and unleashes them on the city.
Wilbur and his friend Chad Finletter (Rick Rockwell) join forces with the police to try and stop Gangreen and his mutant tomatoes. They enlist the help of a tomato-hating scientist, Professor T.J. Mulch (Karen Mistal), who has developed a special sauce that can dissolve the tomatoes.
With the help of the police, Wilbur and Chad battle Gangreen and his mutant tomatoes in an epic showdown. In the end, Wilbur and Chad manage to defeat Gangreen and his tomato army and save the
Where to Watch “Return of the Killer Tomatoes!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Return of the Killer Tomatoes!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Return of the Killer Tomatoes!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Return of the Killer Tomatoes!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Return of the Killer Tomatoes!