- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2008-09-30
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Raw Feed
Cast & Crew
Richard Tillman, Jessie Ward, Graham Norris, Joey Mendicino, Julie Mond, Brionne Davis, Diane Salinger, Michael Childers, Gary Entin, Edmund Entin, Mikey Post, Steve Railsback, Michael Toland, Kelly Albanese, Sharon Senina
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back”
Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back is a 2008 psychological horror film written and directed by John Shiban.
The movie follows Nicole Carrow, a young woman who is on a road trip with her boyfriend Jesse. After a heated argument, Jesse leaves Nicole at a rest stop and she is forced to hitchhike to catch up with him. Along the way, she meets a mysterious man named John who claims to be a doctor. John offers to take her to Jesse, but as they drive, Nicole begins to suspect that John is not who he says he is.
As they drive, Nicole notices that they are being followed by a strange van. She eventually discovers that John is a serial killer and that the van is driven by his brother, Richard. John has been kidnapping young women and killing them in a nearby abandoned barn.
Nicole manages to escape John and Richard, but she soon finds herself in a deadly game of cat and mouse. She must find a way to survive the night and stop John and Richard before they can kill her.
The film is a suspenseful and thrilling ride that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its intense atmosphere and well-crafted characters, Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back is sure to keep you captivated until the very end.
Where to Watch “Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back”
If you are wondering where to watch “Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Rest Stop: Don’t Look Back