- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Extinction Is Coming…
- Genres: Horror, Action, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2007-09-20
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $45.0 million
- Revenue: $148.4 million
- Production Companies: Constantin Film, Impact Pictures, Davis Films, Screen Gems
Cast & Crew
Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr, Ali Larter, Iain Glen, Ashanti, Christopher Egan, Spencer Locke, Matthew Marsden, Linden Ashby, Jason O’Mara, Mike Epps, Joe Hursley, James Tumminia, Madeline Carroll, Valorie Hubbard, Carrie Eklund, Brian Steele, John Eric Bentley, Kirk B.R. Woller, Rick Cramer, Peter O’Meara, William Abadie, Ramón Franco, Shane Woodson, Geoff Meed, Rusty Joiner, Connor McCoy, Carolina Jiménez, Gary A. Hecker, Martin Crewes, Richard Epcar, Stefan Hayes, Gary Hudson, Ryan McCluskey, Carsten Norgaard, César Ámigo Aguilar
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Resident Evil: Extinction”
Resident Evil: Extinction is a 2007 science fiction action horror film directed by Russell Mulcahy and written by Paul W. S. Anderson. It is the third installment in the Resident Evil film series based on the Capcom survival horror video game series Resident Evil.
The movie begins with Alice (Milla Jovovich) waking up in the Nevada desert with no memory of her past. She soon discovers that the world has been devastated by the T-Virus, a virus created by the Umbrella Corporation that turns humans into zombies. Alice joins a convoy of survivors led by Claire Redfield (Ali Larter) as they search for a safe haven away from the zombie hordes.
Meanwhile, the Umbrella Corporation has created a new super weapon, the Nemesis, to hunt down and kill the remaining survivors. As the convoy travels across the desert, Alice must use her newfound powers to protect her friends from the Nemesis and the undead.
The group eventually finds refuge in a small town, but the undead hordes are quickly closing in. With the help of Carlos Olivera (Oded Fehr) and L.J. (Mike Epps), Alice must battle the undead and the Nemesis in order to save the survivors and find a way to stop the T-Virus.
Alice ultimately discovers the truth about her past and uses her powers to battle the Nemesis in a final showdown. In the end, Alice and the survivors are able to escape the
Where to Watch “Resident Evil: Extinction”
If you are wondering where to watch “Resident Evil: Extinction”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Resident Evil: Extinction” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Resident Evil: Extinction” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Resident Evil: Extinction