- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Dark truths will come to light.
- Genres: Drama, Thriller, Mystery
- Release Date: 2015-10-23
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $2.0 million
- Production Companies: Serendipity Point Films, Téléfilm Canada, Egoli Tossell Film, Detalle Films, Distant Horizon
Cast & Crew
Christopher Plummer, Bruno Ganz, Jürgen Prochnow, Heinz Lieven, Henry Czerny, Dean Norris, Martin Landau, Kim Roberts, Amanda Smith, Sean Francis, Howard Jerome, T.J. McGibbon, Liza Balkan, Mark Fisher, Michael Koras, Peter DaCunha, Daniel Kash, Duane Murray, Patrick Haye, James Cade, Sugith Varughese, Mary “Fran” Walsh, Brendan Gall, Joyce Rivera, Lory Wainberg, Natalie Krill, Mark Roeder, Johnie Chase, Jessica Moss, Juan Carlos Velis, Philip Williams, Natalie Charles, Janet Porter, Sofia Wells, Brendan Hennessey, Kayla Lorette, Jane Spidell, Stefani Kimber, Nneka Elliott, Hazel Gorin, Ken Gorin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Remember”
Remember is a 2015 psychological thriller directed by Atom Egoyan and starring Christopher Plummer, Dean Norris, Martin Landau, and Bruno Ganz.
The film follows Zev Guttman (Plummer), an elderly Jewish man living in a nursing home who is suffering from dementia. He is visited by Max (Norris), a mysterious man who tells him that he has been chosen to exact revenge on a Nazi war criminal who killed his family during the Holocaust.
Max gives Zev a list of potential targets, all of whom are living in North America and have assumed new identities. Zev sets out on a cross-country journey to find the man responsible for the death of his family. Along the way, he meets a variety of people who help him piece together his past and his memories.
As he travels, Zev begins to remember more and more about his past, including the identity of the Nazi he is looking for. He also discovers a secret that Max has been keeping from him.
Ultimately, Zev confronts the Nazi and is forced to make a difficult decision about how to handle the situation. The film ends with Zev reflecting on his journey and the choices he has made.
Where to Watch “Remember”
If you are wondering where to watch “Remember”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Remember” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Remember” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Remember