- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: His life was based on power, success, and ruthlessness. Until a bullet made him think again.
- Genres: Romance, Drama
- Release Date: 1991-07-10
- Runtime: 108.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $43.0 million
- Production Companies: Paramount
Cast & Crew
Harrison Ford, Annette Bening, Bill Nunn, Rebecca Miller, Bruce Altman, Elizabeth Wilson, Donald Moffat, James Rebhorn, Robin Bartlett, Michael Haley, Stanley Swerdlow, Kamian Allen, Emily Wachtel, Susan Forristal, John Leguizamo, J.J. Abrams, Aida Linares, John MacKay, Mary Gilbert, Brian Smiar, May Quigley, Marjorie Monaghan, Peter Appel, Kai Soremekun, Kirby Mitchell, Ralph Byers, Hollis Granville, Anne Stone, Julie Follansbee, Harsh Nayyar, Cynthia Martells, Suzanne O’Neill, Glen Trotiner, John Patrick McLaughlin, Louis Cantarini, Benjamin Hendrickson, Nancy Marchand
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Regarding Henry”
Regarding Henry is a 1991 American drama film starring Harrison Ford and Annette Bening. It tells the story of Henry Turner, a successful New York attorney whose life is changed drastically after he is shot in the head during a robbery.
The movie starts with Henry Turner, a successful New York attorney, who is living a life of luxury and comfort. He is married to Sarah, and they have a daughter named Emily. Henry is a workaholic who is very focused on his career and neglects his family.
One day, Henry is shot in the head during a robbery. He survives, but the bullet has caused severe damage to his brain. He is left with a severe case of amnesia and is unable to remember anything from his past life.
Henry is forced to relearn how to talk, walk, and feed himself. He moves in with his family and is taken care of by Sarah and Emily. With the help of his family and a therapist, Henry slowly begins to regain his memory and relearn the skills he needs to live independently.
As Henry regains his memory, he begins to realize how much he had neglected his family and how important they are to him. He starts to make changes in his life and puts his family first. He also begins to reevaluate his career and decides to use his legal expertise to help people who can’t afford a lawyer.
In the end, Henry is able to regain his memory and reconnect
Where to Watch “Regarding Henry”
If you are wondering where to watch “Regarding Henry”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Regarding Henry” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Regarding Henry” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Regarding Henry