- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Truth is the first casualty of war
- Genres: Drama, Crime, Thriller, War
- Release Date: 2007-11-16
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $0.8 million
- Production Companies: HDNet Films, The Film Farm
Cast & Crew
Izzy Diaz, Rob Devaney, Ty Jones, Anas Wellman, Mike Figueroa, Yanal Kassay, Dhiaa Khalil, Kel O’Neill, Daniel Stewart Sherman, Patrick Carroll, Qazi Freihat, Adel Odai, Helen Zamel, Hiyam Abdel Karim, Issam Shamary, Shukraya Maran, Sahar Alloul, Happy Anderson, Mazen Zoubi, Zahra Zubaidi, Sabrine Munther, Shatha Haddad, Karima Attayey, Suhail Abdel Hussein, Hameed Sahi, Bridget Barkan, Ohad Knoller, Paul O’Brien, Paul Hijazin, Jafar Zoubi, Nick Seeley, Don McKellar, Abigail Savage, Andrew Cullen, Francois Caillaud, Lara Atalla, Julie Thiery
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Redacted”
Redacted is an intense and powerful drama about a group of American soldiers stationed in Iraq in 2006. It follows the story of a squad of the soldiers as they struggle to survive and make sense of the war in the midst of a chaotic and violent occupation.
The story begins with the arrival of a young Private First Class, Angel Salazar (Izzy Diaz), to join the squad. Angel is a naive and inexperienced soldier, but he quickly finds himself in the thick of the conflict. He is forced to confront the harsh realities of war and the moral ambiguity of the situation.
The squad is assigned to patrol a dangerous area of Iraq, where they come into contact with the local population. They must navigate between the rules of engagement and their own moral code. As they patrol, they come across a group of Iraqi teenagers who are suspected of planning an attack on a nearby American base.
The squad is torn between following orders and protecting the innocent. They eventually decide to take matters into their own hands and arrest the teenagers, but the situation quickly spirals out of control. In the ensuing chaos, one of the teenagers is killed and the squad is put on trial for war crimes.
The film follows the squad as they are put on trial and as they struggle to make sense of their actions and the consequences of their choices. It is a powerful and thought-provoking film that examines the nature of war and the morality of the soldiers involved.
Where to Watch “Redacted”
If you are wondering where to watch “Redacted”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Redacted” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Redacted” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Redacted