- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Love Continues
- Genres: TV Movie, Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2017-03-24
- Runtime: 15.0 min
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC Films, NBC Productions, Portobello Studios
Cast & Crew
Keira Knightley, Hugh Grant, Olivia Olson, Colin Firth, Bill Nighy, Andrew Lincoln, Laura Linney, Liam Neeson, Rowan Atkinson, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Martine McCutcheon, Lúcia Moniz, Thomas Brodie, Sangster, Marcus Brigstocke, Robert Peston, Kate Moss
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Red Nose Day Actually”
Red Nose Day Actually is a 2017 British romantic comedy film written and directed by Richard Curtis. It is a sequel to Curtis’ 2003 film Love Actually, taking place 14 years after the original film.
The movie follows the lives of the original cast of characters as they reunite to celebrate Red Nose Day. Hugh Grant reprises his role as Prime Minister David, who is now facing a disastrous election. Meanwhile, Mark (Andrew Lincoln) is still pining for Juliet (Keira Knightley), who is married to Peter (Chiwetel Ejiofor). Daniel (Liam Neeson) is now a widower raising his stepson Sam (Thomas Brodie-Sangster).
The film follows the characters as they navigate the complexities of love, family, and friendship. Old flames are rekindled, secrets come to light, and new relationships are formed. As the characters come together to celebrate Red Nose Day, they rediscover the joys of life, love, and friendship.
The movie culminates in a heartwarming ending that celebrates the power of love and friendship. Red Nose Day Actually is a charming, funny, and touching ode to love, family, and friendship. It is sure to tug at your heartstrings and leave you with a smile on your face.
Where to Watch “Red Nose Day Actually”
If you are wondering where to watch “Red Nose Day Actually”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Red Nose Day Actually” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Red Nose Day Actually” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Red Nose Day Actually