- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every legend has a beginning.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Family
- Release Date: 2016-12-26
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $6.6 million
- Production Companies: Woss Group Film Productions
Cast & Crew
Levi Miller, Hanna Mangan Lawrence, Bryan Brown, Jason Isaacs, Thomas Cocquerel, Steve Le Marquand, Syd Brisbane, Kee Chan, Justine Clarke, Zen McGrath, Winta McGrath, John Jarratt, Kelton Pell, Igor Sas, Josie Alec, Calen Tassone, Jon Doust, Caitlin Beresford, Ord
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Red Dog: True Blue”
Red Dog: True Blue is a 2016 Australian family comedy-drama film that follows the adventures of a young boy and his beloved dog.
The story begins with a young boy, Mick, living in the remote town of Dampier in Western Australia. He’s a lonely boy who’s been neglected by his father, who’s left to work in the mines. One day, a red dog appears in town and quickly befriends Mick. They become inseparable and the dog, whom Mick names Blue, is soon adopted as the town’s mascot.
Mick’s father soon returns and is determined to get rid of Blue. He sends Mick off to boarding school, and Blue is taken away by the local police. But Mick is determined to get his best friend back. With the help of a kindly old man, he embarks on a journey to find Blue and bring him home.
Along the way, Mick meets a variety of characters, including a young girl named Sally, a mysterious old man, and a group of coal miners. He also learns about the history of the town and the people who have lived there. As he searches for Blue, Mick also learns about the importance of friendship and loyalty.
Eventually, Mick finds Blue and the two are reunited. With the help of the locals, they manage to save the town from a mining company that threatens to take over the land. In the end, Mick and Blue are happily reunited and the town
Where to Watch “Red Dog: True Blue”
If you are wondering where to watch “Red Dog: True Blue”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Red Dog: True Blue” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Red Dog: True Blue” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Red Dog: True Blue