- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: There’s no stopping someone who will stop at nothing!
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2014-03-14
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Windy Hill Pictures, Seraphim Films Inc.
Cast & Crew
Sylvester Stallone, Kyra Sedgwick, Thomas Jane, Kelsey Grammer, Omari Hardwick, Terry Crews, Nelly, Kevin Connolly, Danny Trejo, Lauren Cohan, David O’Hara, Cary Elwes, Danny Aiello, Tom Berenger, Rebekah Chaney, Ryan Kwanten, Meadow Williams, Frank Stallone, Jillian Barberie, Tom Sizemore, Jarrod Bunch, Christoph M. Ohrt, Casey Thomas Brown, Frank Pesce, Chuck Zito, Urijah Faber, Darius McCrary, Sally Kellerman, Scarlet Rose Stallone, Noel Gugliemi, Hector Atreyu Ruiz, Jocelyn Wright, Elizabeth Henstridge, Aldo Juliano
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Reach Me”
Reach Me is a 2014 drama film directed by John Herzfeld and starring Sylvester Stallone, Kyra Sedgwick, Thomas Jane, Terry Crews, Kevin Connolly, Tom Berenger, and Kelsey Grammer.
The story follows a group of disparate characters whose lives all intersect one another in unexpected ways. The main character is Ray Breslin (Stallone), a former convict who has become a successful writer of books on the criminal justice system. He is approached by a mysterious figure known as “The Boss” (Berenger), who wants him to write a book about a self-help guru named Tommy “The Cowboy” (Grammer).
Meanwhile, a young man named Danny (Connolly) is struggling with his own demons and trying to make it as a boxer. He’s taken under the wing of an old boxing trainer, Lou (Crews), who is also a recovering alcoholic.
As the stories of these characters intertwine, they each come to realize that they all have something to learn from each other. They all have to reach out and help each other in order to find peace and happiness.
The film also stars Nelly, Cary Elwes, and Danny Aiello. It is a heartfelt drama about the power of friendship and how it can help us overcome our struggles and reach our full potential.
Where to Watch “Reach Me”
If you are wondering where to watch “Reach Me”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Reach Me” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Reach Me” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Reach Me