- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s waiting outside and it can sense your fear. No nightmare will prepare you for it!
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1984-04-19
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $5.5 million
- Revenue: $0.8 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, McElroy & McElroy, UAA Films, Western Film Productions
Cast & Crew
Gregory Harrison, Arkie Whiteley, Bill Kerr, Chris Haywood, David Argue, Judy Morris, John Ewart, John Howard, Don Smith, Mervyn Drake, Redmond Phillips, Alan Becher, Peter Schwarz, Beth Child, Rick Kennedy, Chris Hession, Brian Adams, Jinx Lootens, Angus Malone, Peter Boswell, Don Lane
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Razorback”
Razorback is a 1984 Australian horror film directed by Russell Mulcahy. It follows the story of a giant wild boar that terrorizes the Australian Outback.
The movie begins in the small town of Gamulla. A young couple, Beth and David, are driving through the Outback when they are attacked by a giant wild boar. The boar kills David and Beth barely manages to escape.
Meanwhile, in the nearby town of Kalunga, a television reporter, Jake Cullen, is sent to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a local farmer. He meets with Beth, who tells him about the giant boar.
Jake teams up with Beth and a local hunter, Carl, to track down the boar. As they search for the beast, they learn more about its history and the locals’ superstitions about it.
The trio eventually finds the boar and attempts to kill it, but it is too powerful and escapes. With the help of the locals, Jake and Beth eventually manage to corner the boar and kill it.
The movie ends with Beth and Jake driving away, with the town of Kalunga saved from the giant boar.
Where to Watch “Razorback”
If you are wondering where to watch “Razorback”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Razorback” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Razorback” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Razorback