- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Unarmed and extremely dangerous!
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 1992-08-21
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $14.4 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Brandon Lee, Powers Boothe, Nick Mancuso, Raymond J. Barry, Kate Hodge, Tzi Ma, Tony Longo, Michael Paul Chan, Dustin Nguyen, Brigitta Stenberg, Basil Wallace, Al Leong, François Chau, Quentin O’Brien, D.J. Howard, Maurice Chasse, Walter Addison, John Vickery, C’Esca Lawrence, Donald Li, Michael Chong, Jeff McCarthy, Marvin Elkins, Steve Pickering, Ronald William Lawrence, Will Kepper, Al Foster, Richard Schiff, Roy Abramsohn, Diana Castle, Chen Baoer Paul, Cedric Young, Russell Peters, Phil Chong, Carl Ciarfalio, Eddy Donno, Kenny Endoso, Matt Johnston, Nathan Jung, Gene LeBell, Leo Lee, Fred Lerner, John Meier, Gerald Okamura, Charlie Picerni, Chuck Picerni Jr.-Steve Picerni, Bill Saito, Damon Stout, Nick Dimitri, James Lew
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Rapid Fire”
Rapid Fire is an action-packed crime thriller released in 1992. It follows the story of Jake Lo (Brandon Lee), a college student in Chicago who is caught in the middle of a deadly conflict between two rival gangs.
When Jake is caught in the crossfire of a gang shootout, he is saved by an undercover narcotics officer named Mace Ryan (Powers Boothe). Mace is trying to take down the two gangs, the Chinese Triad and the Italian Mafia, who are both vying for control of the city’s drug trade.
Mace takes Jake under his wing and teaches him the ropes of being an undercover cop. With the help of Mace, Jake infiltrates the two gangs and begins to gather evidence against them. However, he soon finds himself in over his head as the gangs become increasingly violent and desperate.
Meanwhile, the police are hot on Jake’s trail and are determined to put an end to the gang war. With Mace’s help, Jake must stay one step ahead of the police while also trying to bring down the gangs.
The film culminates in a thrilling shootout between Jake, Mace, and the two gangs. In the end, Jake is able to bring down the gangs and restore peace to the city.
Where to Watch “Rapid Fire”
If you are wondering where to watch “Rapid Fire”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Rapid Fire” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Rapid Fire” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Rapid Fire