- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 2019-11-15
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dark Coast Pictures, Decipher Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Brighton Sharbino, Dominic Monaghan, Will Patton, Fionnula Flanagan, Miles Anderson, Michael Filipowich, Kyle Collin, Sean Cook, Arden Myrin, Eryn Rea, Max Adler, Lance Valentine Butler, Juli Erickson, Shawn Law, Ryan P. Shrime, Amir Abdullah, Jerry Basham, CJ Legare, Mike Harris
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Radioflash”
Radioflash is a 2019 action-thriller film directed by Ben McPherson and starring Sanaa Lathan, Will Patton, and Alexander Ludwig. The film follows a young woman, Ashley (Lathan), who is on the run from the government. She discovers that she has the power to control and manipulate electromagnetic fields, and she uses her newfound abilities to fight off the government forces that are trying to capture her.
The movie begins with Ashley, a young woman living in a small town in the Midwest. She is a talented hacker and has a knack for getting into places she shouldn’t. She discovers that the government has been keeping tabs on her and is now out to capture her. She is forced to go on the run and must use her skills to stay one step ahead of them.
Meanwhile, Ashley discovers that she has the power to control and manipulate electromagnetic fields. She is able to use this power to disrupt the government’s tracking and surveillance systems. She also uses it to protect herself from the government forces that are chasing her.
As the government forces get closer, Ashley realizes that she must find a way to use her powers to stop them. She teams up with a group of hackers and they devise a plan to use her powers to hack into the government’s systems and shut them down.
The plan works and Ashley is able to successfully shut down the government’s systems. However, the government is still determined to capture her and they
Where to Watch “Radioflash”
If you are wondering where to watch “Radioflash”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Radioflash” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Radioflash” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Radioflash