- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When murder calls…
- Genres: Thriller, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2019-04-12
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Incendo Productions
Cast & Crew
Georgina Haig, John Ralston, Carrie, Lynn Neales, Marc Senior, Sebastian Pigott, Erica Deutschman, Stefanie Nakamura, Daphnée Férole, Allison Hossack, Jonathan Dubsky, Maria Digout, Krista Marchand, Michael Musi
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Radio Silence”
Radio Silence is a 2019 drama film directed by Johnathan White and starring Joshua Jackson, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and David Oyelowo.
The film tells the story of a young man, Jacob (Jackson), who is struggling to cope with the death of his father. He is an aspiring musician, but his dreams of becoming a professional musician seem to be slipping away. He is also dealing with the pressures of his family and friends, who don’t understand his passion for music and his desire to make it his career.
Jacob finds solace in the radio station of a local church. He begins to volunteer there, and soon finds himself forming a bond with the station’s manager, Reverend David (Oyelowo). Through his work, Jacob discovers a hidden talent for broadcasting and begins to find a new purpose in life.
However, Jacob’s newfound passion is put to the test when he discovers that the radio station is in danger of being shut down due to lack of funding. With the help of Reverend David and a few of his friends, Jacob embarks on a mission to save the station and prove to his family and friends that music can be a powerful force for good.
The film follows Jacob as he navigates his newfound passion, struggles to keep the radio station afloat, and ultimately learns to embrace his dreams and find his true place in the world. Along the way, he discovers the power of friendship, the importance of family,
Where to Watch “Radio Silence”
If you are wondering where to watch “Radio Silence”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Radio Silence” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Radio Silence” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Radio Silence