- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Science Fiction, TV Movie, Mystery, Drama
- Release Date: 2010-02-24
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: $2.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Bullet Films, Rolize GmbH & Co.
Cast & Crew
Jenna Craig, Gigi Edgley, Stephanie Jacobsen, Rhett Giles, Kristen Quintrall, Peter Jurasik, Randy Mulkey, Shirly Brener, Jerry Leggio, Stuart Lafferty, Collin Galyean, Amol Shah, Amol Shah, Marel Medina, Ron Flagge, Kyle Clements
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Quantum Apocalypse”
Quantum Apocalypse is a science fiction action film released in 2010. The movie follows the story of a group of scientists who are working on a revolutionary new form of energy called quantum energy. This energy has the potential to revolutionize the world, but it also has the potential to be extremely dangerous.
The scientists soon discover that the energy is unstable and could potentially cause a global catastrophe if it is not contained. In order to prevent this from happening, they enlist the help of a retired military general to help them contain the energy.
The general soon discovers that the energy is being used by a powerful terrorist group to create a devastating weapon. He and the scientists must race against time to stop the terrorists before the weapon is activated and destroys the world.
The movie follows the group as they battle against the terrorists and their powerful weapon. Along the way, they must also confront their own personal demons and fears as they try to save the world from destruction.
The movie is filled with intense action sequences and thrilling moments as the group races to save the world from destruction. In the end, they must make a difficult decision that could either save the world or destroy it.
Where to Watch “Quantum Apocalypse”
If you are wondering where to watch “Quantum Apocalypse”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Quantum Apocalypse” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Quantum Apocalypse” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Quantum Apocalypse