- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Vengeance Will Be His
- Genres: Horror, Fantasy, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2007-02-05
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Castel Film, Motion Picture Corporation of America, Clubdeal, Sci Fi Pictures, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Future Films, Lost Junction Films, Pueblo Film Group, Soho Square Productions No. 4
Cast & Crew
Lance Henriksen, Amy Manson, Rob Freeman, Ovidiu Niculescu, Claire Lams, Bradley Taylor, Peter Barnes, Elvin Dandel, Bob Gunter, Richard Durden, Alin Constantinescu, Răzvan Oprea, Rudy Rosenfeld, Lynne Verrall, Călin Puia, Elias Ferkin, Iulia Boroș, Maria Roman, Bart Sidles, Alexandru Geoana, Daniel Tomescu, Dicu Marian, Ion Carangea, Vasilescu Valentin, Catalina Alexandru
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud”
Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud is a horror film set in the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia. It is the third installment in the Pumpkinhead franchise.
The movie opens with the residents of the small mountain town of Canaan, West Virginia living in fear of the local legend of Pumpkinhead. The legend tells of a creature that is summoned to exact revenge on those who have wronged someone.
The story focuses on two families, the Gales and the McClouds. The Gales have been feuding with the McClouds for generations, and the tension between the two families has been escalating.
When a young man from the McCloud family is murdered by the Gales, the McClouds call upon Pumpkinhead to exact their revenge. Pumpkinhead is summoned and begins to wreak havoc on the Gales, killing anyone who gets in its way.
The Gales enlist the help of a local witch, who tells them that the only way to stop Pumpkinhead is to find the heart of the creature and destroy it. With the help of a young girl from the McCloud family, they set out to find the heart and put an end to the feud once and for all.
The movie follows the Gales and the McClouds as they battle Pumpkinhead and try to end the feud between their families. Along the way, they uncover secrets about the past and discover the true power of the legend of Pumpkinhead. In
Where to Watch “Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud”
If you are wondering where to watch “Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud