- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: a comedy for the romantically challenged
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2002-06-28
- Runtime: 113.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Christina Ricci, Hank Harris, Brenda Blethyn, Dominique Swain, Marisa Coughlan, Sam Ball, Harry Lennix, Nina Foch, Caroline Aaron, Lisa Banes, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Phil Reeves, Marisa Petroro, Tait Smith, Michael Bacall, Erinn Bartlett, Michelle Krusiec, Melissa McCarthy, Amy Adams, Ginny Schreiber, Shaun Weiss, Julia Vera, Shane Johnson, Elsie Escobar, Margaret Travolta, Beverly Lynne
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Pumpkin”
Pumpkin is a 2002 romantic comedy starring Christina Ricci and Hank Harris.
The story follows Carolyn McAdams (Ricci), a young woman with Down Syndrome, and her relationship with her college roommate, Steve (Harris). Carolyn is a bright and outgoing young woman, and she quickly bonds with Steve.
At first, Steve is reluctant to become close to Carolyn, but she eventually wins him over with her bubbly personality. As their friendship grows, Steve finds himself falling for Carolyn and begins to worry about how society will view their relationship.
Meanwhile, Carolyn has been accepted to a prestigious art school, and Steve is determined to make sure she gets there. He begins to make arrangements for her to attend, but his plans are complicated when Carolyn’s parents object to her leaving home.
Steve and Carolyn must face the obstacles in their way, both personal and social, in order to be together. Along the way, they learn to accept themselves and each other, and discover the true meaning of love.
Pumpkin is a heartwarming story of love and acceptance. It is a reminder that everyone deserves to be loved and accepted, no matter what their differences may be.
Where to Watch “Pumpkin”
If you are wondering where to watch “Pumpkin”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Pumpkin” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Pumpkin” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Pumpkin