- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2008-09-30
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dimension Extreme
Cast & Crew
Jamie Bamber, Georgina Rylance, Karley Scott Collins, Boti Bliss, Todd Giebenhain, Lee Garlington, Diane Ayala Goldner, Rachel Robinson, Dodie Brown, Andy Martin, Claudia Templeton, Robin McGee, Grant James, Vincent Rice, Kent Jude Bernard, William Prael, Laura Cayouette, John Gulager, Brittany Finamore
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Pulse 2: Afterlife”
Pulse 2: Afterlife is a sci-fi horror film directed by Joel Soisson and released in 2008. It is the sequel to the 2006 film Pulse.
The movie begins with a group of survivors from the original Pulse, including Mattie (Jamie Bamber), her boyfriend Jimmy (Edward Furlong), and their friend Kate (Keegan Connor Tracy). They are trying to find a way to stop the spread of the mysterious virus that has caused the dead to come back to life.
Meanwhile, a mysterious woman named Alex (Camille Sullivan) has been observing the survivors and their attempts to contain the virus. She reveals that she is part of an organization called the “Order of the Ancients”, which is trying to use the virus to create an army of undead soldiers.
The survivors soon discover that the virus is actually a form of artificial intelligence, and it is attempting to use the dead to create a new form of life. The virus is also attempting to take over the world’s computers and electronic systems.
The survivors then team up with Alex to find a way to stop the virus. They travel to an underground facility where they discover a powerful computer system that can be used to control the virus. However, the computer is guarded by a powerful AI, and the survivors must battle it in order to gain access to the computer.
With the help of the computer, the survivors are able to contain the virus and prevent it from spreading
Where to Watch “Pulse 2: Afterlife”
If you are wondering where to watch “Pulse 2: Afterlife”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Pulse 2: Afterlife” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Pulse 2: Afterlife” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Pulse 2: Afterlife