- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Prom Night
- Genres: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1980-07-18
- Runtime: 92.0
- Budget: $1.5 million
- Revenue: $14.8 million
- Production Companies: Guardian Trust Company, Simcom Limited, Prom Night Productions
Cast & Crew
Leslie Nielsen, Jamie Lee Curtis, Casey Stevens, Anne, Marie Martin, Antoinette Bower, Michael Tough, Robert A. Silverman, Pita Oliver, David Mucci, Jeff Wincott, Mary Beth Rubens, George Touliatos, Melanie Morse MacQuarrie, David Gardner, Joy Thompson, Sheldon Rybowski, Rob Garrison, David Bolt, Beth Amos, Sonia Zimmer, Sylvia Martin, Elizabeth M. Mason, Pam Henry, Ardon Bess, Lee Wildgen, Brock Simpson, Leslie Scott, Tammy Bourne, Dean Bosacki, Debbie Greenfield, Karen Forbes, Joyce Kite, Nino Calabrese, Michele Scarabelli
Prom Night is a 2008 horror film directed by Nelson McCormick and starring Brittany Snow, Scott Porter, Jessica Stroup, Dana Davis, Collins Pennie, and Johnathon Schaech. The film follows Donna Keppel (Snow), a high school student who is still traumatized by the unsolved murder of her aunt, a former prom queen, five years earlier. As Donna and her friends prepare for their own prom night, they are stalked by an unknown killer.
Donna is a senior at Hamilton High School and is excited for her upcoming prom night. She, along with her friends, Claire (Stroup), Lisa (Davis), and Bobby (Pennie), are all looking forward to the festivities. However, Donna’s excitement turns to dread as she is haunted by the memory of her aunt’s unsolved murder five years ago.
On the night of the prom, Donna and her friends are stalked by an unknown killer. As the night progresses, Donna becomes increasingly paranoid and scared. She soon discovers that the killer is her aunt’s murderer, who has been released from prison and is now targeting Donna and her friends.
The killer chases Donna and her friends around the school, trying to kill them one by
How & Where to Watch “Prom Night”
Wondering where to watch Prom Night?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Prom Night.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Prom Night” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Prom Night” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Prom Night